A DIFFERENT APPROACH
Proactive asset management with deep hotel real estate and operating expertise
We think like hotel owners and operators because we are hotel owners and operators
Ability to leverage over hundreds of years of resources within each hotel discipline area
Taking an additive approach
to maximizing owners' returns
Why use OAG as your hotel asset manager?
- Over 30 years of hotel management, real estate investment, and asset management experience designed to each opportunity.
- Ability to deploy expert resources against every hotel or resort discipline.
- The best business intelligence tools in the industry including a proprietary forward-looking early warning system that is tailored to each assignment.
IS YOUR HOTEL READY?
- Is your hotel team prepared for dealing with coronavirus related procedures and communications?
- If a short-term closure is necessarily during a possible travel ban, does your team have proven processes in place to manage it effectively?
- Does your team have a post crisis plan to perform optimally during the recovery?
We can help! To receive operating procedures on COVID-19, email Erik Johnson, VP of OAG, firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDUSTRY NEWS & RESOURCES
- 8 helpful tips, from Jones Lang LaSalle, that you should consider before going to your lender and discussing your existing loan(s).
- Updated CBRE 2020 Hotel Market Outlook (3/25/20)
- Comparing the hospitality sector's relief package requests (3/24/20)
- AH&LA projects COVID-19’s state-by-state jobs impact (3/24/20)
- Senate Majority Leader McConnell on Thursday released the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, or CARES Act.
- Template: COVID-19 Communication to Employees
- Comprehensive And Updated FAQs For Employers On The COVID-19 Coronavirus
- COVID-19’S Impact on the Hotel Industry
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) HR Action Plan Email Template
- Employers Grapple With Essential Business Designations Resulting From Shelter-InPlace and Shutdown Orders